לְאַפיֵן, לְהַבלִיט, לְהַצִיגתְכוּנָה אָפיָנִית, תְכוּנִית, מִדָה, תָו, תָו פָּנִים, תְוַי
- תכונהמומלציםחֲסַר קַוִים אֳפיָנִיםמאפייניםכולל
Noun(1) a prominent attribute or aspect of something(2) the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin(3) the principal (full-length(4) a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine(5) (linguistics(6) an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
Verb(1) have as a feature(2) wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
(1) It was the dominating feature of the news bulletins.(2) It is assumed that this opportunity to feature the special attributes of a grand country house will be grasped by the operator.(3) Opening next month, it's the first of five movies that will feature the actor this year.(4) celebrities sometimes feature in the show(5) Kung-fu has become popular in many countries, primarily through films which feature martial arts stars.(6) Or, you can go to one of the private hotels which feature their own thermal bathing facilities.(7) It may even feature a sky-high hotel on its top floors.(8) Both movies feature the actors carrying out all their own stunts.(9) At the time there was a craze for bingo games in the tabloid newspapers, so a feature was introduced where the day's bingo numbers were read out.(10) hard work was a key feature of his win(11) Not until 1900, however, did half-tone photographic images become a regular feature of newspapers and magazines.(12) dogfish didn't feature on the menu(13) It is both a distinguishing feature and hallmark of the field.(14) There he meets Catherine, a reporter doing a major magazine feature on him.(15) After all, speech is a dominant feature of our lives, and this very talk would be lost on you if it were to consist entirely of manual gestures.(16) the limestone is the outstanding feature of the area
(1) feature film :: סרט בארך מלא
(2) special feature :: תכונות מיוחדות
(3) facial feature :: תכונת פן
(4) distinguishing feature :: מאפיין מבדל
(5) main feature :: התכונה העיקרית
(6) feature article :: מאמר תכונה
(7) feature story :: סיפור תכונה
(8) water feature :: תכונת מים
(9) striking feature :: מאפיין בולט
(10) feature extraction :: חילוץ תכונה
1. characteristic ::
2. face ::
3. centerpiece ::
4. article ::
5. movie ::
6. feature film ::
סרט בארך מלא
7. lineament ::
8. feature article ::
9. present ::
10. star ::
11. sport ::
12. have ::
feature, featured, featureless, features, featuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do the shrimpers FEATURE in your story?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
What did you put
for your best FEATURE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
- I say double FEATURE.
- Dinner's ready.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Have you guys seen
this FEATURE that lets you talk to Siri
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
...that my forehead's my best FEATURE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Hebrew Dictionary: feature
Meaning and definitions of feature, translation in Hebrew language for feature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feature in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "feature"
What feature means in Hebrew, feature meaning in Hebrew, feature definition, examples and pronunciation of feature in Hebrew language.