בַּד, מִרקָם, מַאֲרָג, אָרִיג, אֶרֶג, מִבְנֶה, אֵטוֹן
Noun(1) artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers(2) the underlying structure
(1) The answer has to lie in improving the economic, financial, and social fabric of our society.(2) The wing spars and ribs are made of extruded aluminum and the complete aircraft is covered with Ceconite fabric .(3) There is a lack of manners, a lack of courtesy nowadays, and you don't have to be Einstein to work out that the very fabric of society seems to be crumbling.(4) The complex is badly in need of investment, not only to maintain the fabric of the buildings itself but also to raise the profile of the local community.(5) Vast inequality and poverty could strain the social fabric of our society.(6) We are already beginning to see how these profound demographic shifts are ripping the very fabric of societies.(7) Instead of rights being secure within the very fabric of society, they were perilously superficial.(8) we heard creaking and rushing noises in the car's fabric(9) Corridors funnel deep into the fabric of the building, like the alleyways of a Mediterranean town.(10) The building fabric itself is elaborated through sustainable design considerations.(11) The fabric that binds society is delicate and needs careful handling.(12) The listing of the 45 ft former windmill is intended to protect the entire fabric of the building inside and out.(13) the historic fabric of the building(14) Schools throughout Cumbria had to be closed after sustaining damage to building fabric .(15) Wet rot in the attic and upper floors is eating into the timber, plaster and fabric of the building and causing part of the roof to collapse.(16) How can we be vigilant if the very fabric of our society is put at risk in this manner?
(1) fabric softener :: מרכך
(2) cotton fabric :: בד כותנה
(3) woven fabric :: בד ארוג
(4) knitted fabric :: בד סרוג
(5) social fabric :: מרקם חברתי
(6) fabric conditioner :: מרכך בד
(7) urban fabric :: בד אורבני
(8) rubberized fabric :: מבד גומי
(9) silk fabric :: בד משי
(10) lining fabric :: בד בטנה
1. cloth ::
2. structure ::
3. framework ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
New FABRIC softener.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
I like the FABRIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Should be more than enough FABRIC.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
The FABRIC, the embroidery, the metalwork.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
and we hurtle
through the very FABRIC of time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Hebrew Dictionary: fabric
Meaning and definitions of fabric, translation in Hebrew language for fabric with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fabric in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fabric"
What fabric means in Hebrew, fabric meaning in Hebrew, fabric definition, examples and pronunciation of fabric in Hebrew language.