לְהַסבִּיר, לְפַרֵשׁ, לְנַמֵק, לְתַרֵץ, לְבָאֵר, לִפְרוֹשׁ
Verb(1) make plain and comprehensible(2) define(3) serve as a reason or cause or justification of
(1) I was writing a note to Pip's Mum to explain about our disappearance and put it on her desk.(2) In our family, we have always sat down and talked and tried to explain why you need to vote.(3) she had tried to explain about Adam, hadn't she?(4) this would explain why so many adult children still live with their parents(5) to explain yourself(6) I can't explain it(7) SeÔö£├¡n here will explain what you need to do(8) they know stories about me that I can't explain away(9) Cole grinned and went on to explain about the different types of magic users that there were.(10) let me explain(11) So to explain these events it is necessary to examine the entire geological record.(12) Call the company, explain the situation and give an estimate of the time you will arrive.(13) I had to go and explain myself to the board(14) The bus was on time and its route correct, so how do we explain this unnecessary event?(15) Pete goes on to explain in detail exactly how to achieve all this for consistent accuracy.(16) Another reason to explain the popularity of the leather look is its affordability.
(1) to explain :: להסביר
(2) explain away :: לְשַׁכְנֵעַ
(3) explain in detail :: להסביר בפירוט
(4) explain briefly :: הסבר בקצרה
(5) explain clearly :: להסביר בבירור
(6) explain oneself :: לְהַבהִיר
1. describe ::
2. account for ::
3. explicate ::
4. excuse ::
1. obscure ::
explain, explainable, explained, explaining, explains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, allow me to EXPLAIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Go and listen.
He wants to EXPLAIN himself.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
why that change was bad
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
...that if we wish to EXPLAIN
why our universe exists the way it does...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
I mean, no matter how well
I EXPLAIN it...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Hebrew Dictionary: explain
Meaning and definitions of explain, translation in Hebrew language for explain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of explain in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "explain"
What explain means in Hebrew, explain meaning in Hebrew, explain definition, examples and pronunciation of explain in Hebrew language.