Noun(1) act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of(2) an appraisal of the value of something
(1) the evaluation of each method(2) an initial evaluation of the program(3) an initial evaluation of the programme
(1) evaluation criteria :: קריטריונים להערכה
(2) performance evaluation :: הערכת ביצועים
(3) job evaluation :: הערכת עבודה
(4) self-evaluation :: הערכה עצמית
(5) re-evaluation :: הערכה מחדש
(6) employee evaluation :: הערכת עובדים
1. assessment ::
2. rating ::
3. valuation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Actually, I think our next move is
to schedule a psychiatric EVALUATION.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Hebrew Dictionary: evaluation
Meaning and definitions of evaluation, translation in Hebrew language for evaluation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evaluation in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "evaluation"
What evaluation means in Hebrew, evaluation meaning in Hebrew, evaluation definition, examples and pronunciation of evaluation in Hebrew language.