מַסְפִּיק, מְסַפֵּק, מַשׂבִּיעַ רָצוֹןמַסְפִּיק, דַי, לְמַדַי, מִדַי, בְּמִדָה מַספֶּקֶת, רַב, סַגִיסִפּוּק
Noun(1) an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
Adjective(1) sufficient for the purpose
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) she can't get enough of his music(2) that's enough , pack it in(3) They make hundreds of billions of dollars every year, more than enough money to pay for the costs.(4) she had just enough water for us both(5) the film was enjoyable enough(6) sure enough, there wasn't room for us all(7) there's not nearly enough people here(8) The rest of the class went easily enough , but he was glad to hear the bell go off.(9) leave her alone, she has enough problems(10) Some of these people, interestingly enough , wrote from legal firms of one sort or another.(11) The fire code requires a window large enough for the occupant to use as an exit in case of fire.(12) This is one of his poems that, interestingly enough , came up in Philosophy class a while ago.(13) she's old enough to be your grandmother(14) Curiously enough , all the stuff I forgot to write about earlier has to do with Boys.(15) he seems nice enough(16) the ladder wasn't long enough
(1) good enough :: מספיק טוב
(2) not enough :: לא מספיק
(3) strong enough :: חזק מספיק
(4) old enough :: ישן מספיק
(5) enough is enough :: מספיק זה מספיק
(6) enough money :: מספיק כסף
(7) not good enough :: לא מספיק טוב
(8) enough time :: מספיק זמן
(9) just enough :: פשוט מספיק
(10) more than enough :: יותר ממספיק
1. sufficient ::
2. adequate ::
3. ample ::
4. the necessary ::
5. plenty of ::
6. plenty ::
7. sufficiency ::
8. sufficient ::
9. plenty ::
10. a sufficient amount ::
11. an adequate amount ::
12. as much as necessary ::
13. a sufficiency ::
14. an ample supply ::
15. one's fill ::
מילוי של אחד
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I said, "I'm busy,"
but that wasn't good ENOUGH for you!
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
- They will soon ENOUGH.
- And then what?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Good ENOUGH for killing sheep,
if the sheep don't fight back.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Look closely ENOUGH
and you can see yourself in them.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
That's close ENOUGH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Hebrew Dictionary: enough
Meaning and definitions of enough, translation in Hebrew language for enough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of enough in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "enough"
What enough means in Hebrew, enough meaning
in Hebrew, enough definition, examples and pronunciation
of enough in Hebrew language.