Verb(1) derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in(2) have benefit from(3) get pleasure from(4) have for one's benefit(5) take delight in
(1) I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone(2) Neither did she enjoy the benefits, including access to a pension scheme, that he did.(3) Exempted companies are subject to a number of restrictions and enjoy other benefits.(4) As a reward, they get taken on trips and enjoy activities such as tennis lessons.(5) Girls and boys aiming at university entrance enjoy the many benefits of a boarding and day school.(6) I enjoy watching good films(7) Midterm break is on Monday- enjoy !(8) The only problem is that to enjoy the full benefits you need money - a lot of money.(9) Schools taking part will enjoy activities designed to promote reading as a fun activity.(10) He said local members also still enjoy considerable further benefits in the absence of estate tax and capital gains tax.(11) the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution(12) This gives them their only opportunity to enjoy the occasional meal out or a drink with friends.(13) He does not enjoy exclusive possession and hence the unrestricted right to use this.(14) However, the pair still enjoyed the race and were delighted with fifth spot.(15) They represent a fair exchange between the player and the listener, the worker and the enjoyer of the work - if, of course, the band gets the revenue.(16) It was a great party, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
(1) to enjoy :: להנות
(2) enjoy life :: תהנה מהחיים
(3) enjoy oneself :: ליהנות עצמך
(4) enjoy together :: להנות ביחד
(5) enjoy good health :: תהנה מבריאות טובה
1. like ::
2. benefit from ::
3. revel ::
4. love ::
5. relish ::
1. lack ::
2. want ::
enjoy, enjoyable, enjoyed, enjoying, enjoys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do either of you ladies ENJOY the novels
of John Grisham?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
just ENJOY the wonder, Sheldon?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
and ENJOY a beloved
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
He might not ENJOY it
as much as he thinks he would.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
to celebrate the occasion
that we both can ENJOY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Hebrew Dictionary: enjoy
Meaning and definitions of enjoy, translation in Hebrew language for enjoy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of enjoy in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "enjoy"
What enjoy means in Hebrew, enjoy meaning
in Hebrew, enjoy definition, examples and pronunciation
of enjoy in Hebrew language.