לִשְׁתוֹת, לִסְבּוֹאמַשׁקֶה, שְׁתִיָה, שַׁתיָנוּת, שְׁתִי, מִשְׁתֶה, מַשׁקֶה חָרִיף, שִׁקוּי, גְמִיאָה, גְמִיעָה
- לִשְׁתוֹתרָאוּי לִשְׁתִיָהשׁוֹתֶהשְׁתִיָהמַשׁקָאוֹת
Noun(1) a single serving of a beverage(2) the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess(3) any liquid suitable for drinking(4) any large deep body of water(5) the act of swallowing
Verb(1) take in liquids(2) consume alcohol(3) propose a toast to(4) be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to(5) drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
(1) It plans to target a core group of 15 homeless people with chronic alcohol problems who drink on the city's streets.(2) But he then had a pint of lager and one drink led to another.(3) plants drink a lot of water(4) This is an excellent spot to have a pleasant lunch or a refreshing drink .(5) she doesn't drink or smoke(6) It wasn't safe to farm there or to drink the water.(7) we went for a drink(8) She sipped a drink through a pink straw, occasionally glancing up at him.(9) The plants drink a great deal of water.(10) He took a long drink of water from the spring and lay under the shade of the tree, awaiting nightfall, when he could pick up a pup or two for supper.(11) the effects of too much drink(12) Hanging up the phone, she took a big drink from her glass and tried to pretend the taste didn't bother her.(13) Youths have been using the sculpture as a hiding place behind which they can indulge in drink and drugs.(14) Jessica spotted Billy out of the corner of her eye sipping his drink at the bar.(15) Kat took the last drink from her glass and it was replaced the second she set it down.(16) For the pre-dinner crowd, Martinis are still the drink of choice.
(1) to drink :: לשתות
(2) a drink :: משקה
(3) drink water :: לשתות מים
(4) have a drink :: קח משקה
(5) drink beer :: לשתות בירה
(6) food and drink :: אוכל ושתייה
(7) fizzy drink :: משקה תוסס
(8) energy drink :: משקה אנרגיה
1. beverage ::
2. alcohol ::
3. swallow ::
4. the sea ::
6. potable ::
7. swallow ::
8. drink alcohol ::
9. toast ::
10. drink in ::
11. imbibe ::
12. booze ::
13. tope ::
drink, drinkable, drinker, drinkers, drinking, drinkings, drinks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I DRINK because it feels good.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
It's like my dad always said,
"First they say you can't DRINK and drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Oh. Well, if we DRINK it,
does that mean
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
- We're just heading out for a DRINK.
- Because I do that now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
- Are you sure...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Hebrew Dictionary: drink
Meaning and definitions of drink, translation in Hebrew language for drink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of drink in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "drink"
What drink means in Hebrew, drink meaning
in Hebrew, drink definition, examples and pronunciation
of drink in Hebrew language.