דוֹקטוֹר, רוֹפֵא, אָסְיָאלְטַפֵּל, לְזַיֵף, לְסַרֵס
Noun(1) a licensed medical practitioner(2) (Roman Catholic Church(3) children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office(4) a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent
Verb(1) alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive(2) give medical treatment to(3) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
(1) I turned to the hair doctor for advice.(2) hospital doctor(3) My cat needs me to feed her, take her to the doctor , and open the door for her.(4) I was told, even if the papers from abroad prove inoculations, the dogs have to be checked by a veterinary doctor in the airport.(5) Her family doctor prescribed a drug that helped, but it made her tired.(6) This is the way he described working as a script doctor vs. writing his own stuff.(7) Contraception is normally supplied by your doctor or by the family planning clinic.(8) After directing the film, he hightailed it out to Bali, only to return again to work as a script doctor .(9) the wisest doctor is gravelled by the inquisitiveness of a child(10) I learnt this as a junior spin doctor for a minor political party.(11) she's a doctor(12) she's in the care of a doctor(13) the script doctor rewrote the original(14) Ask your private doctor or hospital clinic physician for information as to how you can obtain a bone density test.(15) Money is wasted on explosions and stunts when it should have been given to a script doctor .(16) Any woman who is worried about this should speak to her doctor , midwife or obstetrician.
(1) medical doctor :: רופא
(2) see a doctor :: לראות רופא
(3) family doctor :: רופא משפחה
(4) eye doctor :: רופא עיניים
(5) female doctor :: רופאה
(6) see the doctor :: ללכת לרופא
(7) call the doctor :: תתקשר לרופא
(8) be a doctor :: להיות רופא
(9) doctor of philosophy :: דוקטור לפילוסופיה
1. physician ::
2. doctor of the church ::
רופא של הכנסייה
4. treat ::
5. adulterate ::
6. falsify ::
7. sophisticate ::
8. mend ::
doctor, doctoral, doctored, doctoring, doctors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-for an eye DOCTOR.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Yeah. The DOCTOR didn't want me
to rub my eye during the night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
and you almost
became a DOCTOR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Doctor says he's fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Doctor said I can't have sushi.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Hebrew Dictionary: doctor
Meaning and definitions of doctor, translation in Hebrew language for doctor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of doctor in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "doctor"
What doctor means in Hebrew, doctor meaning in Hebrew, doctor definition, examples and pronunciation of doctor in Hebrew language.