בְּבִירוּר, בִּבְּהִירוּת, בַּעֲלִיל, בְּרוּרוֹת, בְּפֵרוּשׁ, בִּמְפוּרָשׁ, בְּעַיִן
Adverb(1) without doubt or question(2) in an intelligible manner(3) clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment(4) in an easily perceptible manner
(1) He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.(2) It is clearly an opportunity we wish to grab to assist in real practical changes.(3) the ability to write clearly(4) Each player must keep the number of cards that they own clearly visible at all times.(5) A union motion calling for the policy to be scrapped was clearly carried on a show of hands.(6) In this adaptation we were clearly meant to think that this was harsh and unfair.(7) They look to have added class to a squad that clearly has the ability to stand out from the chasing pack.(8) her ability to write clearly(9) There is no rite of passage that so clearly separates the devout from the damned.(10) Gaze at it across the waters from the white sands of Morar and it clearly has two distinct parts.(11) Can we create one of our own that is heard as clearly by the public in general?(12) They must display both their blue badge and a clock card clearly to say when they first parked.(13) it's clearly stated(14) The balance is still not even, but they are clearly doing something better than us.(15) With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.(16) At least then they'd have to legally face up to what they're clearly trying to incite.
(1) more clearly :: יותר ברור
(2) quite clearly :: די בבירור
(3) very clearly :: מאוד ברור
(4) see clearly :: רואים בבירור
(5) clearly visible :: נראה בבירור
(6) state clearly :: המדינה בבירור
(7) explain clearly :: להסביר בבירור
(8) clearly seen :: נראה בבירור
2. obviously ::
4. clear ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, CLEARLY I lied.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Clearly a bad sign
amongst mating humans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
...but Sheldon's assistant
was CLEARLY courting Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Yes, you CLEARLY are.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
That she can CLEARLY do better,
but that'’s not for me to say.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Hebrew Dictionary: clearly
Meaning and definitions of clearly, translation in Hebrew language for clearly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clearly in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clearly"
What clearly means in Hebrew, clearly meaning in Hebrew, clearly definition, examples and pronunciation of clearly in Hebrew language.