דְלִי, גִגִית, שָׁאוֹב
Noun(1) a roughly cylindrical vessel that is open at the top(2) the quantity contained in a bucket
Verb(1) put into a bucket(2) carry in a bucket
(1) He then asked for a bucket of water and while inside the house grabbed the woman by the wrist and forced her to hand over Ôö¼├║120 she was holding, causing bruising to her wrist.(2) It has a hydraulic PTO and can directly power a four-in-one bucket and several attachments.(3) He's too lazy to use a bucket of soapy water and a broom.(4) He was crushed to death when a loader bucket fell down a shaft on him.(5) Use a small amount of Kerosene in a bucket of water for a shiny finish rather than detergent.(6) This company also makes use of quick couplers on its loaders, so the bucket can quickly be attached or removed from the loader.(7) Increasingly, that's likely to require an attachment other than a bucket .(8) Did anybody catch Tim Tom's game clinching bucket against the Sixers in over-time?(9) Even worse, firing off a jump shot is no guarantee of making a bucket , even if you're not covered.(10) They give your child a Playstation when you bought theirs a plastic bucket and spade.(11) a bucket and spade(12) I bet you could get a bucket of builders├ö├ç├û sand and mix it with oil to get the same effect.(13) In the final 18 seconds, he blocked two shots, including a potential tying bucket by Aaron McKie.(14) One shot captures him pouring a bucket of money over his head.(15) If you do not feel comfortable about handling toads, a plastic bucket or similar container can be placed over the animal until someone else can assist.(16) If they answer ├ö├ç├┐incorrectly,├ö├ç├û they get drenched by the bucket of water suspended from a stepladder above them.
(1) kick the bucket :: תבעט בדלי
(2) ice bucket :: דלי קרח
(3) a bucket :: דלי
(4) bucket list :: ברשימת דלי
(5) bucket seat :: מושב דלי
(6) bucket of water :: דלי מים
(7) water bucket :: דלי מים
(8) bucket elevator :: מעלית דלי
(9) metal bucket :: דלי מתכת
(10) drop in the bucket :: טיפה בדלי
1. pail ::
3. bucketful ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
bucket, bucketed, bucketful, bucketfuls, bucketing, buckets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with a bunch of fuckin'
protein bars and a BUCKET.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
lt was written on the BUCKET lid.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
No toilet, so we'll have to do our business
in a BUCKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
I sold that BUCKET and made enough money
to buy two more.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
I know how to get the bucket.
I know how to get the bucket.
I know how to get the BUCKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
English to Hebrew Dictionary: bucket
Meaning and definitions of bucket, translation in Hebrew language for bucket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bucket in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "bucket"
What bucket means in Hebrew, bucket meaning
in Hebrew, bucket definition, examples and pronunciation
of bucket in Hebrew language.