מוֹחַלְרַסֵק אֵת הַמוֹחַ
Noun(1) that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord(2) mental ability(3) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(4) someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality(5) the brain of certain animals used as meat
Verb(1) hit on the head(2) kill by smashing someone's skull
(1) For once, Harry Flashman is happy to let the electronic brain do its thing (but without the flash).(2) I don't want to tax my brain too much.(3) a brain tumour(4) Scientists have identified a gene variation that sparks heightened activity in our brain 's fear centre.(5) Moreover, while dressing game, hunters expose themselves to the most infectious tissues, the brain and spinal cord.(6) he was known more as a snappy dresser than a brain(7) More possibilities lie ahead for heart patches and repair of the dura mater tissue that protects the brain and spinal cord.(8) I swear, if she didn't give it up soon I was going to brain her with the nearest object to hand.(9) The tumor was located in the pineal gland and was well demarcated from the surrounding brain tissue, especially from the cerebellum.(10) Gale was the brains of the group - the only one with at least half a brain and the mind to use it.(11) Nervous tissues such as the brain , spinal cord and ganglia seemed to be the main sites of viral replication.(12) Everyone knows who my brother is because he's a real brain .(13) I simply couldn't grasp this idea with my mind, especially with my brain rattled up enough as it was.(14) After all, it's not likely to be particularly taxing on the brain and I quite like the idea of getting paid when I'm not at my most alert.(15) John / Halcyon stuck a mental tag in the folds of my brain : optimism tax.(16) If a light shines on it, the brain sends out an electronic pulse.
(1) brain drain :: בִּרִיחַת מוֹחוֹת
(2) brain damage :: נזק מוחי
(3) the brain :: המוח
(4) brain tumor :: גידול במוח
(5) brain cell :: תא מוח
(6) brain cancer :: סרטן המוח
(7) brain storm :: סערת המוח
(8) brain injury :: פגיעת מוח
1. cerebrum ::
2. intelligence ::
3. clever person ::
5. encephalon ::
6. mind ::
7. mentality ::
1. blockhead ::
2. dodo ::
3. dolt ::
4. dope ::
5. dumbbell ::
6. dummy ::
7. dunce ::
8. goon ::
9. idiot ::
10. imbecile ::
11. moron ::
12. nitwit ::
brain, brained, braining, brainless, brains, brainy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...might just give my mother the big
BRAIN aneurysm I've been hoping for.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
...and discuss your relationship
with your parents during a BRAIN scan?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
not the bromance between you
and your BRAIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
But short of putting electrodes in your BRAIN
and monitoring your response...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
when I've converted our skin cells
into functional BRAIN cells.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Hebrew Dictionary: brain
Meaning and definitions of brain, translation in Hebrew language for brain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brain in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brain"
What brain means in Hebrew, brain meaning in Hebrew, brain definition, examples and pronunciation of brain in Hebrew language.