תִינוֹק, עוֹלָל, עוּללְפַנֵק
Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year(2) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young(3) an immature childish person(4) an unborn child; a human fetus(5) a very young mammal(6) a project of personal concern to someone
Verb(1) treat with excessive indulgence
(1) Top and tail the green beans, peel the baby onions or cut the spring onion into 2.5cm pieces.(2) don't be such a baby!(3) Maybe I shouldn't be such a baby about things, but I am upset with my doctor's office right now.(4) she had a baby(5) I'll have another drink, baby(6) She's telling me to acknowledge the sister and she's also bringing up the baby of the family.(7) Next day I simply emptied the bag into the prepared pot, stirred to brown and then added two big sliced onions and a few diced baby carrots.(8) Two have already left home and the baby in our family is 13.(9) Lunch could be salmon fillet with orange couscous and baby carrots.(10) It's my baby so I don't really have any time for any other bands.(11) Because of the children and the difficulties of taking a tiny baby and a young toddler together up and down the stairs, she did not get out much.(12) He's from a family of five tennis players, Tracy Austin, the baby of the family.(13) The spring veggies were another hit: baby carrots, asparagus, French greens and corn in light soy sauce.(14) From what Jim told him, Hannah Dawson is the baby of the family.(15) Stop being such a baby .(16) And while I was there, I decided to pick up a few bags of pretzels and some of those baby carrots.
(1) baby girl :: תינוקת
(2) baby boy :: תינוק זכר
(3) poor baby :: תינוק מסכן
(4) baby sister :: אחותה התינוקת
(5) baby face :: פרצוף תינוק
(6) baby boomer :: דור הבייבי בום
(7) little baby :: תינוק קטן
(8) baby bottle :: בקבוק לתינוק
(9) baby food :: אוכל לתינוקות
1. miniature ::
2. infant ::
3. sissy ::
4. child ::
5. babe ::
6. pamper ::
7. featherbed ::
babies, baby, babyhood, babying, babyish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
having a BABY someday.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Oh, taking another picture
with my BABY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
We have this small BABY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
This BABY killed Qhorin Halfhand.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Hebrew Dictionary: baby
Meaning and definitions of baby, translation in Hebrew language for baby with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of baby in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "baby"
What baby means in Hebrew, baby meaning
in Hebrew, baby definition, examples and pronunciation
of baby in Hebrew language.