Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `of'(2) bearing in mind; attentive to
(1) You're aware of your roots but you're happy to take on board the best of other cultures.(2) The only problem is that the owner of the ticket may not be aware of his or her success.(3) I'm very limited in time and all too aware of how much time would be used by showing movies.(4) I'm acutely aware of it(5) You cannot become emotionally aware just by thinking about it.(6) he became aware of someone outside(7) they're politically aware(8) I made him aware of it(9) Mostly what I need to know is what not to do, and if there are any pitfalls I should be aware of.(10) In fact, we are so painfully aware of the issues that we can spend hours talking about them.(11) I have always been aware of dreaming at night and tend to remember them pretty well.(12) However he was aware of cases where contact orders made by the court were ignored.(13) Steve's very tactically aware of players and situations as you can see in his teams.(14) He adds that this is a circumstance which we need to be more aware of, if only for our own protection.(15) he's painfully aware of the truth(16) This time round he seems far more politically aware , and I am a big fan of his, sad but true!
(1) be aware :: להיות מודע
(2) aware of :: מודע ל
(3) be aware of :: להיות מודע ל
(4) become aware :: להיות מודע
(5) not aware :: לא מודע
(6) well aware :: מודע היטב
(7) become aware of :: להיות מודע ל
(8) be aware that :: תהיה מודע ש
(9) make aware :: שים לב
(10) self-aware :: מודע לעצמו
1. conscious of ::
2. knowledgeable ::
3. mindful ::
4. cognizant ::
1. insensible ::
2. oblivious ::
3. unaware ::
4. unconscious ::
5. unmindful ::
6. unwitting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Anyway, you're AWARE that Leonard has
entered into a new romantic relationship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
- I know. As I'm sure you're AWARE...
- Dut! Dut-dut-dut-dut!
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
The President’s Office is AWARE of this.
You have full support from the Government.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Now that Leonard's made me AWARE
of how high the genetic stakes are...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
You are AWARE
he took my family's throne
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Hebrew Dictionary: aware
Meaning and definitions of aware, translation in Hebrew language for aware with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aware in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "aware"
What aware means in Hebrew, aware meaning in Hebrew, aware definition, examples and pronunciation of aware in Hebrew language.