Adjective(1) of or relating to the process of hearing
(1) It has been suggested that their purpose is to sharpen the tuning of the signal passed to the auditory nerve.(2) The plasticity of the auditory system is currently thought to be at its maximum below the age of 2 years.(3) Readers have taken us to task for suggesting that hearing music could be an auditory hallucination.(4) When astronauts go into microgravity they lose their sense of place and have to rely on visual and auditory cues.(5) The physiological details of the auditory sense are somewhat beyond the scope of this essay.(6) Also, some children have what is called auditory processing problems.(7) The implant is placed in the cochlea and connected to the auditory nerve with thin wires.(8) It may be caused by lack of concentration, poor hearing, confusion of auditory and visual cues, etc.(9) The experience of someone talking to her when no one is around is what is called an auditory hallucination.(10) This part of the text finally concludes with an account of the visual and auditory systems.(11) Our ability to make sense of subtle auditory feedback cues will be a huge area of growth over the next few years.(12) It used to be that church bells fulfilled the same function in an auditory sense as did church spires in a visual one.(13) We hear things through a stream of nerve impulses going from the cochlea to the auditory system in the brain.(14) Conductive hearing loss does not involve damage to the receptor cells or any other nerve cells in the auditory pathway.(15) Sound is converted to signals by the processor and transmitted to the auditory nerves by the electrodes.(16) Children who have auditory processing disorders may behave as if they have a hearing loss.
(1) auditory nerve :: עצב השמיעה
(2) auditory canal :: תעלת השמע
(3) auditory ossicles :: ossicles השמיעתי
(4) auditory meatus :: meatus שמיעתי
(5) auditory tube :: תעלת השמיעה
(6) auditory hallucination :: הזיית שמע
(7) auditory sense :: חוש השמיעה
1. audile ::
2. auditive ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd rather have a blowfly lay eggs
and hatch larvae in my AUDITORY canal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
...pressing on the AUDITORY nerve.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hebrew Dictionary: auditory
Meaning and definitions of auditory, translation in Hebrew language for auditory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of auditory in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "auditory"
What auditory means in Hebrew, auditory meaning
in Hebrew, auditory definition, examples and pronunciation
of auditory in Hebrew language.