תְקִיפָה, הַתקָפָה, הִסתָעֲרוּת, הִתנַפְּלוּת, הִתנַקְשׁוּת, הֶתקֵף, הַבקָעָה, סְעָרָהלִתְקוֹף, לְהַתְקִיף, לְהִשְׂתַעֵר, לְהִתְנַפֵּל
Noun(1) close fighting during the culmination of a military attack(2) a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped(3) thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1946(4) the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will
Verb(1) attack someone physically or emotionally(2) force (someone(3) attack in speech or writing
(1) She broke off her verbal assault because John had started to laugh.(2) Physical assault on women by intimate partners is recognized widely as a leading cause of injury to women in the United States.(3) ├ö├ç├┐A woman was arrested for an alleged assault on a man,├ö├ç├û a spokesman said.(4) an articulate assault on all forms of prejudice(5) Groups of teenagers slap or otherwise assault unsuspecting members of the public and record the incident on their camera phones.(6) The 1999 incident represented the third physical assault on the courageous activist in recent years.(7) his imprisonment for an assault on the film director(8) the assault on the party's tax policies(9) I'd like to tell my teammates to hold this position while I take a few forward and assault another location, but I can't control them at all, so I move out alone.(10) The incident is being treated as an assault causing actual bodily harm.(11) In that case the appellant had been convicted of assault occasioning actual bodily harm by harassing his female victim.(12) The men moved off in small groups towards their assault positions.(13) The attack was the latest assault on the majority Shiite community.(14) He said she launched a verbal assault against him after smelling alcohol on his breath when he returned from a lunch.(15) In response, the army launched a military assault on the facility in which the men were being held, demolishing parts of the building.(16) So can we expect an military assault version of the two-wheeled wonder?
(1) assault rifle :: רובה סער
(2) assault and battery :: תקיפה וחבלה
(3) amphibious assault :: תקיפה אמפיבית
(4) assault course :: כמובן תקיפה
(5) indecent assault :: מעשה מגונה
(6) sexual assault :: תקיפה מינית
(7) assault weapon :: נשק תקיפה
1. battery ::
2. attack ::
3. violation ::
4. attack ::
5. rape ::
assault, assaulted, assaulter, assaulting, assaults
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An ASSAULT on my person
is an ASSAULT on our very religion.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
And I will just check
the ASSAULT differential column.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Sir, we're ready for the ASSAULT.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
And he was the boss
in charge of the ASSAULT."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Maybe during an ASSAULT,
during an emergency...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Hebrew Dictionary: assault
Meaning and definitions of assault, translation in Hebrew language for assault with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of assault in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "assault"
What assault means in Hebrew, assault meaning
in Hebrew, assault definition, examples and pronunciation
of assault in Hebrew language.