מֵימִי, חַי בָּמַיִם
Noun(1) a plant that lives in or on water
Adjective(1) relating to or consisting of or being in water(2) operating or living or growing in water
(1) Meanwhile, the local aquatic sports looks set to hear a lot of action with Sri Lankan participation at three overseas events in the coming months.(2) If you have never kept fish or you are planning to buy your first fish tank and you have never set foot in an aquatic shop before how can you judge what makes a good shop or a bad one?(3) The aquatic sports do not have to face the issues surrounding gravity and its impact upon them.(4) A platypus feeds primarily on aquatic crustaceans, insect larvae, and some plants.(5) They prefer waters with a hard bottom of clay or gravel with clear waters and usually in or near aquatic vegetation.(6) Swimming and aquatic exercise offer a gentle resistance to movement that is both exerting and soothing.(7) In Bali the rice terraces have dried up in order to make aquatic sport for the white-water rafting tourists.(8) Starting this summer another proposal will become an additional attraction for thousands of aquatic sports lovers around the globe.(9) Besides the amusing circus and aquatic performances, visitors can have their pictures taken with a well-dressed bear or a large, semi-comatose tiger.(10) An aquatic centre, due for completion in 2006, will provide two 50-metre pools and other facilities, whether or not the London Olympics bid succeeds.(11) So, imagine my surprise when I turned my masked face into the water and had a thriving aquatic housing project revealed to me in all its glory.(12) He takes the view that exposure to overseas competitions is necessary for promising divers in order to register advances in this aquatic sport.(13) Up close, looking at a typical Tomaselli is like looking through water into an artificial aquatic world.(14) Early morning swimmers, those in the club for competition, water polo, canoe polo, underwater hockey, and mere sun lovers all find what they want at the town's aquatic centre.(15) As a result, the quality of the lake's water has deteriorated and its vast reserves of aquatic life are rapidly shrinking.(16) These lakes supported a fairly diverse aquatic fauna and were flanked by streamside terrestrial plant and animal communities.
(1) aquatic life :: חיים ימיים
(2) aquatic animals :: בעלי חיים ימיים
(3) aquatic plants :: צמחי מים
(4) aquatic product :: מוצר מימי
(5) aquatic park :: פארק מים
1. marine ::
2. water ::
3. saltwater ::
4. freshwater ::
5. seawater ::
6. sea ::
7. oceanic ::
8. river ::
9. pelagic ::
10. thalassic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
One of us chooses three AQUATIC creatures
and the other one must decide
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Hebrew Dictionary: aquatic
Meaning and definitions of aquatic, translation in Hebrew language for aquatic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of aquatic in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "aquatic"
What aquatic means in Hebrew, aquatic meaning
in Hebrew, aquatic definition, examples and pronunciation
of aquatic in Hebrew language.