Noun(1) a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
(1) furnished apartment(2) the family lived in a rented apartment(3) Can you see high hills dappled in snow from your apartment or damp basement flat?(4) one-bedroomed apartment(5) self-catering apartment(6) apartment block(7) Let us try to bluff him by painting our houses, buildings, apartments , hoardings and what not, in green.(8) There are a significant number of residential apartments and layouts coming up.(9) Is there enormous uninsurable risk involved in building apartments ?(10) Living in cities is more popular and the more expensive flats and apartments are centrally located.(11) Many local houseowners have made a killing converting their flats into such apartments .(12) Planning permission to carry out the major conversion work on the building and create 22 apartments was granted in May.(13) Climb upstairs to MacLeod's private apartments , however, and a more spartan world, emerges.(14) Seconds later, Father Zeke emerged from his private apartments in the back of the chapel.(15) Tickets start at Ôö¼├║49 and include accommodation in self-catering apartments .(16) The project, in the Canal Street area, is due for completion in 2006 and will include cafes, bars and apartments .
(1) apartment building :: בניין דירות
(2) apartment complex :: קומפלקס דירות
(3) apartment block :: שיכון
(4) apartment for rent :: דירה להשכרה
(5) studio apartment :: דירת סטודיו
(6) furnished apartment :: דירה מרוהטת
(7) apartment house :: בית דירות
(8) small apartment :: דירה קטנה
(9) self-catering apartment :: דירה בשירות עצמי
(10) apartment manager :: מנהל דירה
1. pad ::
3. flat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Sure, Penny. I'm cool with your old
boyfriend sleeping in your APARTMENT."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
- In your APARTMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
If you don't put him in his crate at night,
he just runs around the APARTMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
since I discovered
the strip club near my APARTMENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Is your objection solely to our presence
in the APARTMENT while you were sleeping...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hebrew Dictionary: apartment
Meaning and definitions of apartment, translation in Hebrew language for apartment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apartment in Hebrew and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apartment"
What apartment means in Hebrew, apartment meaning in Hebrew, apartment definition, examples and pronunciation of apartment in Hebrew language.