קָדִימָה, לִפנֵי, בְּרֹאשׁ, לְמַפרֵעַ
Adjective(1) having the leading position or higher score in a contest
Adverb(1) at or in the front(2) toward the future; forward in time(3) in a forward direction(4) ahead of time; in anticipation, or in advance(5) to a more advanced or advantageous position(6) to a different or a more advanced time (meaning advanced either toward the present or toward the future(7) leading or ahead in a competition
(1) Keep optimistic about the future and keep looking ahead .(2) Trading at its hotels in the US had also improved with profits ahead 20% on the same period last year.(3) First Japan inched ahead to a tenuous lead holding it through the first half of the race.(4) Getting out we can see that there's couple more spaces ahead , then a cattlegrid, another junction and apparently a cottage beyond it.(5) In fact, I'm seriously impressed at just how many parents, grandparents and other relatives are thinking ahead and planning their family's future.(6) The crucial thing was that coming up the last few minutes, we were four points ahead but couldn't defend that lead.(7) There were problems somewhere up ahead on the line, but the chain kept moving, and Lopez felt pressure to keep up.(8) Bootham Cons surged ahead to lead 8-1 but Holgate fought back to 10-10 after 11 ends.(9) There may be challenges ahead but the future in this sector is certainly looking brighter than for several years.(10) Ecofin's day at the races├ö├ç┬¬ And they're coming up the back stretch now and it's Economic Recovery way ahead in the lead.(11) You move ahead progressively in business aspects with past experience and expertise that bring you success, repute and appreciation.(12) You can count on two people in the work area to share your burden and help you move ahead progressively today.(13) And so that set the stage for us to progress ahead with the development.(14) But there was still a big future ahead for plastics, in packaging, for example.(15) He may be gazing backwards for inspiration, but he's progressing full-steam ahead .(16) As I motioned him ahead he looked at me with disbelief then lunged forward.
(1) straight ahead :: ישר
(2) get ahead :: להתקדם
(3) look ahead :: תסתכל קדימה
(4) go straight ahead :: ללכת ישר קדימה
(5) ahead of :: מלפני
(6) ahead of time :: מראש
(7) go-ahead :: לך על זה
(8) move ahead :: זוז קדימה
(9) plan ahead :: לתכנן מראש
1. forward ::
2. in front ::
3. in the future ::
4. leading ::
5. beforehand ::
6. in the lead ::
7. before ::
8. leading ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The way AHEAD is clear.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
- Go AHEAD and get a reading.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
- I need to use your window.
- Oh, hey. Yeah, no, sure, go AHEAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
But you were three steps AHEAD of me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Some accident up AHEAD.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Hebrew Dictionary: ahead
Meaning and definitions of ahead, translation in Hebrew language for ahead with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ahead in Hebrew and in English
Tags for the entry "ahead"
What ahead means in Hebrew, ahead meaning
in Hebrew, ahead definition, examples and pronunciation
of ahead in Hebrew language.